Monday, December 8

41

Almost done all my shopping. That's right. I'm going out before the malls are too busy and avoiding as much chaos as possible. I already have enough of that without adding horrible mall shoppers to it. It's not that I hate shopping. I love it! I shop weekly, but this little fact makes me hate holiday shopping even more. During this time there are so many people that can't navigate themselves through the simplist layout that it drives me made. Newbie shoppers that think every store around them is brand new. Shoppers that tend to stop at the top of an escalator to think. Shoppers that instead of stepping right into a store they slow to beyond a snails pace as they pass by the door blocking the enterance for the five people that actually know they want to enter. Who ever knew that a class could potentially be created to teach people 'how to shop in a mall'? I wish something would exist so I'd never have to endure holiday shopping torture again.

The End.

No comments: