Wednesday, December 3

36

Complete exhaustion. That's what I am. Compared to the days of adrenaline rushes, today's sleep deprivation brought out my early-morning character. The personality I create that no one should see. The one that comes out when I've been woken up against my will. The one that frowns and grumbles when being spoken too unnecessarily. The personality I have that brings out my crabby and moodiness. Leave me alone and don't return until I start to smile. Except today I couldn't be avoided. I has too much to do, which stressed me out and angered me more. I'm glad it's over. No more projects with people that get under my skin. No more phone calls for no appartent reasons. No more meetings that get nothing done. I have individual exams and then time to rest. I'm glad it's finally come. It's been too long.

The End.

No comments: