Saturday, December 6

39

The food and drinks. Nights of warm, milky hot chocolate. Dinners of Turkey, stuffing, and sweet potatoes. Desserts of Christmas pudding with rum icing. The memories of tastes so distinct, if something changes, you notice. There's always those few classic nights and meals that are so traditional, nothing is real until you have it. That's the way it is with my Christmas. A traditional once had, of Christmas Eve at the Grandparents has changed dates in the past few years. It's a tradition that I love and miss every year on that day. However, it comes in delay and so does Christmas also. It's not officially that time of year until this memorable meal and I cannot wait to taste it again.
I know I don't have much of a reading base. But if you come across this page, I would love to know the one thing that makes the Holiday season real for you. Without, it isn't the same. Thanks.

The End.

No comments: