Thursday, December 4

37

The Holidays are coming up and I'm getting excited. Things are starting to cool down school wise, but of it's also cooling down outside. Mornings wake me up only because I forget I should be wearing more layers. Of course, waking up makes me want to stay curled up in bed and not have my feet touch the cold wooden floor. But I love the hats and scarfs I can bring out. And nothing's better than wearing comfy cool boots. Not the bulky ones with rubber and drawstrings that are so heavy it's almost like a daily workout, but the ones in cool colours and comfy lining that keep you warm and definitely show my personality. I love the comfort of a boot. It's like a larger slipper on your foot you can wear out of the house, and even the most relaxed style looks fashionably cool.
I'm just rambling here. I think I'll be taking a few posts to say some of my favourite Holiday things. First, warm and comfy winter gear. Tomorrow? Who knows? We'll see what my mood is and what I'm liking that day.

The End.

No comments: