Friday, December 5

38

Study study study. My mind is spinning around in circles! Can't concentrate because I'm so worn out and have so much on my mind. I got to stop doing this to myself around crazy/busy times. How come I can't hold out on the drama until later?
But that's not why I'm writing. Forget the drama. For now at least. My mind needs to process anyway.
Another favourite winter thing... the patterns and colours it brings. A few years ago those crazy christmas sweaters with the snowflake patterns were the tackiest thing, but they're back for the better. Of course, not really my style, I love seeing people embrace the holidays with their own clothing styles. For me, it's bows, slipper socks and patterned boots. For others, jewelery, sweaters, hats, bags. Anything with patterens and colours only acceptable for the embrace of the Christmas season. You really can't wear snowflakes all year 'round (even if you're up north). It just isn't proper or the same. It's the special time of year that makes you long for it for another 330 days to come back again the next year.
So I say welcome back silly sweaters, it's been too long. You're retro cool for at least this year and who knows what will be next?

The End.

No comments: