Friday, April 4

1

it's been a long week. a very long week. miscommunications. mishaps. missed sleep. missed calls.
classes are ended oh-so fast and they're taking me with 'em. i've lost a lot of time fretting on too many things that shouldn''t be my focus right now. but isn't that how it always happens?
when does the drama happen at a time where nothing else is happening i ask? never.
but does it always have to happen around finals?
i'm not one that can push things to the back of my head to come back to later. it lingers. its stresses. it pulls my stomach into knots. meals are eaten with queeziness and sleep has strange dreams in this mood. i get the nerves like no other.
hidden under so much disguise is the nervous wreck of me. only seen with a hidden glance. discovering this side of me is what one rarely does.
two more weeks and i can finally deal with these things properly again.
the end.

No comments: