Sunday, April 20

8

When did it become so hard to talk? It's like losing your voice to emotions and never getting it back. Why is it when someone expresses something to another person everything has to go silent? Whether it's love or anger changing the subject is harder than it is to do during a heated debate. I've had two opposite incidences that don't make any sense:

1. A friend of mine has canceled on me over and over again since she's traveling back and forth and caught up in school auditions and job interviews. It's been a crazy month or so for me and everything she was doing started to piss me off. But when I do a bit of a rant of emotions and wish her luck for her interview I'm left with nothing. No "thanks for the wishes", no "piss off I'm busy", no "I'm sorry", no "Hey how's it going?". When did people become so tied up and inconsiderate? You try to make a great support system of friends but when you need someone most, there's no one.

2. Someone expressed a few great things to me and it became a few ackward months of chats back and forth. But now it's become damn igorance of everything and I'm here wondering, "what the hell is up?" Gosh! If you want to take it back, take it back. I'm fine with what we were before. Leave it and lets move on. I've been here before, and friends is fine with me. Just let me know. Why keep it silent and strange? Recant, change the subject, and leave it at that. Why do we always tend to complicate things when they don't have to be? And when did it become so hard to be honest? When it's eating away at everyone when they're not, is that any better?

the end.

No comments: