Sunday, January 18

51

It's been sometime and I've been busy trying to keep up. So many readings for classes I don't know how I'm going to fit everything into one term. I need money. I'm broke. I spent it all on textbooks and ended up with 2 dollars in my account with another book to buy. I was silly this year. I didn't try to sell any books back. Hopefully with everything going on I may be able to post a few soon. I'm running around in a million circles and honestly, I'm just typing everything going on in my head right now. I've spent a weekend doing nothing but losing time. Lost time cleaning, eating, sleeping, having things get canceled, debating with my mind, movie watching, and reading. It's been a blur of a week and another one coming. My fingers won't stop writing but I must go to bed soon. I need to get up and replay another week with new chapters. So here I end my ongoing typing.

The End.

No comments: