Monday, June 2

16

Leaving for some time is such a romantic idea. Not that it's covered in roses and soft music under the moonlight. It's because it's a way escape, leave all that is pressuring, and pretend to forget about all that has quickly vanished due to the vast distance between you and those problems. It is romantic for that fact that it can only be obtained for limited periods of time and it is a beautiful but unrealistic time.

I leave for vacation. Spend my days wandering to new places where other just like me are doing the same. I was able to discover new and glorious adventures. I was able to be myself with the fact that no one there knew me. I had no obligations and escaped the clouds that normally cover my mind.

I get home. Slowly but surely those clouds are getting darker over my head. Makes you wonder if the escape was ever worth it doesn't it? I had my breathe of clear fresh air and I'm back to where I was pre-trip. I just hope I can hold my breathe a little longer and keep some of that good air with me. Is it strange to have the hope that it did me well and things will now change? I think so, but I'm holding onto that hope anyway.

The End.

No comments: