Wednesday, June 11

19

Traveled home by train today. It's not a new thing. I've done it many times before. Had a job where I was taking it daily a while back. I stood there in my mellow mood watching the train pass by as it slowly came to a hault and couldn't help but notice the reflections. All these faces with the same expression, all with the same thought in mind "I'm going to find a seat HERE." All knowing their next step. It's a strange way to look around but you can see quite a bit as a train whooshes by. Five people at least to each side of you, those starring through on the other side of the track, and those in the train already. But seeing me there seemed strange. A warped image as my ghost-like reflection goes in and out of window and metal. Raised bolts on the train carts muffle my reflection but I am still the same. I don't move and yet I trail in and out with my hair swaying in the breeze. A peaceful moment. A expression. One moment in time.

The End.

No comments: