Friday, May 2

10

I'm in the double digits of my posts. I know it's not much but frequent stories get harder to do. Hopefully I'll be making the triples in a few months time.

With that said, it brings my back to grade 2 when as a class we counted to 100. It was a big deal because in the end we got a big party to celebrate. There were coloured popsicle sticks that got grouped into tens, and I remember thinking it took forever to get to 100 days. If you think about it, 100 days is pretty long. That's over a quarter of a year. When it comes to television, 100 episodes takes about 5 seasons to reach that mark. 100 cd's in a collection costs well over 1500 dollars. (And I have MANY albums in my collection.) So we'll see. If I reach 100, I'll celebrate with a new look, one that's a little less generica for the Blogger page. But til then, a lot can happen.

Things to happen lately:
- Class marks are coming up. Not too excited to find that out.
- I have a trip coming up so I should really start sorting through my wardrobe to pick and choose.
- Canada has become cold and wet. It finally looks like spring, and the birds won't stop singing. Seriously, listen tonight and you'll probably still here a bird chirpping.
- I'm running so low on money and still have yet to find a job.

The End.

No comments: